To our Valued Customers:
The complexities in Canada and around the globe are evolving rapidly and we are all adapting to life during this temporary COVID-19 situation. Above all else, Brother Canada wishes you and your families, good health.
Our Business Continuity Team is closely monitoring the situation and has activated a pandemic response plan. While our operations have not currently been impacted and our customer service is running as usual, we remain vigilant and limber in our actions.
Effectively balancing health and safety with the needs of our customers is our guiding principle. To that end, here are the company-wide measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees while we continue to deliver our "At Your Side" customer service:
- Our offices are closed and all employees (except Distribution Centre employees) are working from home. This includes our Customer Care Centre employees who continue to actively serve our customers.
- We have implemented and continue to focus on the following necessary Health & Safety measures for our Distribution Centre employees:
- increased cleaning protocols
- protective accessories are readily available and utilized
- established a new shift structure to minimize the number of associates functioning simultaneously to maximize the ease of physical distancing (2 metres)
- enforced very clear Health & Safety protocols congruent with Provincial guidelines
Customer Service Updates
- The most efficient way to place an order for supplies, accessories and products is at brother.ca
- For the time being, our warehouse is open for business and your orders will be packed and shipped as per our usual timeframe.
- Our Customer Care hours of operation are: Monday – Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- Brother's online support resources are at your side 24/7/365 to provide access to user manuals, drivers, downloads and frequently asked questions.
- If you need additional customer support you can contact us by online chat (https://www.brother.ca/en/support-center).
We always strive to provide you with the best customer experience. However, if you are making a purchase from us, you may face a backorder during this time. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
While we’re on the topic of looking out for each other, we thought we’d share this handy website with you. With school closures and most of us working from home, you could all probably use some extra resources to keep everyone busy. Visit the Brother Creative Center for free educational materials, activities, crafts, projects, organizational tools and more.
"At Your Side" is our corporate tag line and it really does mean something to us. Please know that our commitment to serve our customers as effectively as possible is unwavering.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we all work through this unprecedented situation together.
Be well and stay healthy!