Brother HL-L5000D Business Monochrome Laser Printer
- Model #:
- HLL5000D HLL5000D Brother
This business monochrome laser printer is a perfect fit for your desktop or small office. See full product description
Business monochrome laser printer for your desktop or small office. Cost-efficient output thanks to a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge (approx. yield based on ISO/IEC 19752). Prints up to 42ppm, at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. 250-sheet capacity paper tray, with 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes and alternative media types. Expandable to 1,340 sheets total capacity with optional add-on trays. Parallel and USB interfaces for flexible local connectivity. Automatic two-sided printing helps save paper. Backlit LCD display for easy menu use. PCL6 and BR-Script3 emulations (PostScript 3 compatible) for comprehensive application compatibility.
- Fast high-quality printing at up to 42ppm
- Parallel and USB interfaces for flexible local connectivity
- PCL6 BR-Script3 (PostScript3 compatible) IBM Proprinter and Epson FX emulations for comprehensive compatibility
- Create two-sided documents and help save paper with automatic duplex printing
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for letter or legal plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes or alternative media types. Total capacity expandable to 1340 sheets with optional add-on trays
- Cost-efficient output thanks to a high-yield 8000-page replacement toner cartridge (approx. yield based on ISO/IEC 19752)
- Toner Save mode for printing less critical business documents
- Print professional business documents at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Easy to use control panel with backlit LCD display for easy navigation and menu selection
- One year limited warranty with free machine lifetime support
1-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask