Brother PT-P900W Desktop Laminated Label Printer
- Model #:
- PTP900W PTP900W Brother
The PT-P900W is a complete, wireless label printing solution that creates high-resolution, professional labels up to 36 mm wide. See full product description
The PT-P900W is a complete, wireless, on-demand, laminating label printing solution. It comes fully equipped with printer, accessories, label design and print software and a full-length UL-certified tape! This small footprint printer produces wide, premium quality laminated labels at 360 dpi print resolution, at up to 32 mm print height on 36 mm tape. It features a built-in automatic cutter that trims a continuous "tape" to virtually any length, one at a time or as a strip of pre-cut labels. It uses Brother laminated labels that can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture.
- Produce Premium Quality UL Certified¹ Laminated Labels On-Demand - Virtually Eliminates the Need to Purchase Pre-Printed Labels from a Converter for Custom and Short Run Labels
- Wi-Fi USB and Serial Interfaces - Versatile Wireless and Wired Connectivity Options
- Infrastructure Adhoc and Direct Wireless Wi-Fi Communications - Connect Directly to a Windows Computer iOS and Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Larger Print Head Prints up to 32mm High on 36mm Wide Tape at 360 dpi Printing Resolution - Prints Larger Easy-to-Read Labels with Smooth Curves that Help Eliminate Jagged and Pixilated Images Including Very Small Characters and Graphics
- Automatic Dual Blade Cutting Mechanism - Pre-Print Strip of Easy-to-Peel labels as an Alternative to Sheets and Rolls of Die-Cut Labels
- Many accessories are available to ensure your machine remains "future proof" and can be continually updated. Make printer configuration purchasing decisions based on current and future requirements.
- Printer Includes AC Adapter and Easy-to-Use Advanced Label Design Software UL Certified Tape and Cables - Comes With Everything you Need to Help you Design and Print Premium Quality Laminated Labels
- Prints Laminated Labels up to 3.1 ips - Print Speed is up to 4x Faster Than Other Brother Models and is Ideal for Work in Progress (WIP) and Higher Volume Labelling Applications
- Create custom templates and add data from linked sources. The addition of an optional barcode reader lets you create labels from scanned data ideal for warehouse labelling
- Uses HGe/TZe/HSe Tape All-in-One Drop in Cartridge Design Helps Ensure you Get the Best Print Quality and Makes Replacing Media Virtually Trouble Free
- Small Footprint only 4.7" wide x 5.7" high x 7.6" deep - Ideal for Use on Crowded Bench Tops Limited Work Space and Even on Carts
- 1-Year "At your side" Limited Warranty - Helps Assure Operational Confidence and Reliability and Helps Minimize Down Time
Power for Industry Pros
Brother P-touch laminated labels:
Designed and tested to last
We ve rigorously tested our P-touch TZe labels under conditions like abrasion, chemicals, UV light and temperatures varying from -80°C to +150°C . Our labels withstand these extreme conditions and meet the requirements of professionals and their environments.
Engineered with six layers of materials for exceptional durability and performance, our innovative laminated tape technology is what sets Brother apart from the competition.
Designed for all labelling tasks
In addition to using a wide range of colours and tape widths up to 36 mm, this labeller offers reduced margin printing, a fast print speed and high quality output. It's perfect for facility management, document archiving and on-demand label creation.
USB or WiFi® the choice is up to you!
This very compact desktop labeller can be connected to your PC or Mac via USB or WiFi® so you can print from anywhere and at any time. Add an optional battery base unit and Li-ion battery to print labels wherever your day takes you.
label design software for PC and Mac
Brother s free P-touch Editor software allows you to design labels on your PC or Mac. Offering many possibilities such as printing barcodes, importing logos and other graphics, it also allows you to use the fonts installed on your computer. Import a Microsoft Excel database or a .csv file to print multiple labels quickly and efficiently.
Advanced cutting system
and easy-peel labels
Thanks to its automatic cutter, you can print several labels at a time, on-demand and with reduced margins. Use the full-cut feature to create separated labels or the half-cut function to print serialized labels that stay together until you peel them.
Exemplary technical performance
With a print speed of up to 60 mm/second, a print width of up to 32 mm (using reduced margins), high-resolution printing (360 x 720 dpi) and WiFi® connectivity, this high-performance labeller will meet all your labelling needs.
Software and application developers can use various software development kits to integrate your labeller into your work environment.
|Barcodes (connected to computer)||2-Dimensional, AztecCodeC/EAN-128, Codabar (NW-7), Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1 Composite, GS1 DataBar (RSS), GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), ISBN-2, ISBN-5, ITF, Laser, Laser Barcode, MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, PDF-417, POSTNET, P-touch Editor Software, QR Code, QR/Micro QR Code, UPC-A, UPC-E|
|Barcodes (stand-alone mode)||Codabar (NW-7); 2D: PDF417/Micro PDF417, Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN-128, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), ITF, Maxicode, QR Code/Micro QR Code, UPC-A, UPC-E|
|Carton Contents||One 0.94" (24mm) x 26.2' (8m) Black on White Extra-Strength Adhesive Laminated "TZe" Tape (TZeS251), USB interface cable, P-touch Editor software and printer drivers (Online), AC Adapter/Power Cord, Quick Start Guide|
|Model Type||Industrial Desktop Label Printer|
|Font Styles||Resident: Helsinki, Letter Gothic; P-touch Editor Software: Brother & Compatible TrueType Fonts|
|Interface(s)||USB (1.1 or 2.0), Wireless|
|Internal Fonts||Helsinki, Letter Gothic Template (Bitmap & Outline): Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic|
|Usage||Office / Mailroom use, Industrial use|
|Label Length Setting||0.16" - 39.37" (4.06mm - 999.99mm)|
|Maximum Tape Size||36mm|
|(Mac) Minimum RAM memory||128 MB|
|Internal Font Sizes||ESC P: 21, 28, 44, 56, 88, 120 dots Template (Bitmap): 21, 28 dots Template (Outline): 35 - 380 dots (20 sizes)|
|Tape Sizes||3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm|
|(Mac) Available hard disk space||50 MB|
|Tape Types||Laminated, Non-laminated, Acid Free, Extra Strength Adhesive, Flexible ID, Heat Shrink Tube, High Grade, Iron-On Fabric, Standard Adhesive, Stencil, Tamper-Evident|
|Internal Font Styles||ESC P: Bold, Italic, Underline Template: Bold, Italic, Vertical, Outline, Shadow, Outline/Shadow|
|Point Sizes||Scalable Fonts|
|(PC) Minimum RAM memory||512 MB|
|(PC) Available hard disk space||50 MB|
|Power Supply||120-240VAC 60/50 Hz|
|Tape Family||TZ, TZe, HGe, HSe|
|Types of Styles||Bold, Horizontal Lines, Invert, Normal, Outline, Shadow, Surround|
|Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)||4.7" (119.4mm) x 7.6" (193mm) x 5.7" (144.8mm)|
|Tape Technology||Laminated Thermal Transfer|
|Unit Weight||1.5 kg|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|